Last modified: 1 Aug 2018
Zipcoders Pte Ltd ("Zipcoders" or “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when you use our Service on the Zipcoders website (“STAYPLEASED”).
To help us protect your privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of any login username ID and password you after you have registered for the service. Although Zipcoders will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. Zipcoders will have no liability for disclosure of personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
By registering online in our website and agreeing to the terms, you agree and consent to the Company using and processing your Personal Data for the Purposes and in the manner as identified hereunder.
“Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, credit or debit card details, race, gender, date of birth, email address, any information about you which you have provided to the Company in registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by the Company from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to health, religious or other similar beliefs.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide the Company your Personal Data, your request for the Application may be incomplete and the Company will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes outlined below and may cause the Company to be unable to allow you to use the Service.
If you do not consent to the Company processing your Personal Data for any of the Purposes, please notify the Company using the support contact details as provided in the Application.
If any of the Personal Data that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your e- mail address, telephone number, payment details or if you wish to cancel your account, please update your details by sending your request to the support contact details as provided in the Application.
The Company will, to the best of its abilities, effect such changes as requested within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of such notice of change.
By submitting your information to the Company, you consent to the use of that information as set out in the form of submission and in the service agreement.
2. Uses made of the information
The Company may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities of the Company which shall include, without limitation the following (the “Purpose”):
• To perform the Company’s obligations in respect of any contract entered with you;
• To provide you with any services pursuant to the service agreement;
• To process your participation in any events, promotions, activities, focus groups, research studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions and to communicate with you regarding your attendance thereto;
• Process, manage or verify your application for the Service pursuant to the service agreement;
• To validate and/or process payments pursuant to the service agreement;
• To develop, enhance and provide what is required pursuant to the service agreement to meet your needs;
• To process any refunds, rebates and or charges pursuant to the service agreement;
• To facilitate or enable any checks as may be required pursuant to the service agreement;
• To respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
• For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
• For purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
• For the Company to comply with its obligations under law;
• To send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, and festive greetings from the Company, its partners, advertisers and or sponsors;
• To notify and invite you to events or activities organized by the Company, its partners, advertisers, and or sponsors; and/or
• To share your Personal Data amongst the third party providers, developers, advertisers, partners, event companies or sponsors who may communicate with you for any reasons whatsoever.
3. Disclosure of your information
We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may provide information to:
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Please refer to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners to find out more about how Google uses data when you use our website and how to control the information sent to Google.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Furthermore, you can prevent Google's collection and processing of data by using the Google Ads Settings page or downloading and installing their browser plug-in (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
5. Third party websites
The STAYPLEASED website contains links to other sites ("Linked Sites"). We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such other Linked Sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving our website to read the privacy policies or statements of each Linked Site that collects your personal data. You agree to waive any claim against us with respect to the Linked Sites.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the internet to our site; any transmission is at your own risk and you agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security while accessing the internet which is not within Zipcoders’ control.
We may terminate your STAYPLEASED Account without prior notice under certain circumstances at our own discretion, such circumstances shall include (but is not limited to):
Termination of your Account shall be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies we may be entitled to under the Terms, at law or in equity and shall not affect any accrued rights or liabilities nor the coming into or continuance in force of any provision which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination.
9. User rights
Under the Personal Data Protection Act (the "PDPA"), user has the rights:
You may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us if you wish to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Please send your requests to:
In accordance with the terms of the PDPA, we have the right to and may charge a minimum fee for processing any data access request.
© 2018 Zipcoders. All rights reserved.